Submission Deadline: August 24, 2023
What will I need to enter?
To complete your submission, you will need the following information:
* = Mandatory
- Manufacturer EXACTLY as it should appear in promotion and on awards. *
- Product Name EXACTLY as it should appear in promotion and on awards. *
- Category *
- MSRP *
- Ship Date *
- Is this product embargoed until CEDIA Expo 2022? *
- Company logo *
- Upload up to 10 product photos * (one is mandatory)
- Upload additional product specifications document here
- Product Video (upload a video or provide a link)
- Describe your product's design and/or technological innovation. * (200 words maximum)
- Describe the three most important functional features of this product. * (100 words maximum)
- How does your product stand out from others in this category? * (200 words maximum)
- Please provide a promotional description to be used in print and online listings. * (50 words maximum)
- Social Media links
- Your product must have shipped either in the 12 months before the August 24, 2023 deadline or be set to debut in the months after (between August 2023 and March 2024).
- If you have an exciting new product that will not ship until 2024, consider entering the "Most Promising" award.
- Existing products that have been enhanced are eligible for entry.
What is the entry fee?
- Early-bird Entry Fee: $497
- Regular Entry Fee: $597
What is the deadline for submissions?
- Early-Bird Deadline: June 16, 2023
- Regular Deadline: August 24, 2023
The Entry Process
- Step 1: Pay now to lock in the discount. Provide your product's name, select a category, and add your submission to the cart.
- Step 2: Complete the product details for your entry (outlined above) any time before the Sept. 6 deadline. Just log in to access Step 2 of your application.
When are the winners announced?
Winners will be announced during CEDIA Expo at the Smart Stage, on September 7, 2023, at 4 pm.
How are the entries judged?
The judging is done completely independently by a number of system integrators. They will consider all aspects such as your product’s design and/or technological innovation, most important functional features of the product, and how your product stands out from others in its category.